Chrysler Repair Chrysler Service Chrysler Mechanic in Omaha NE
Mobile Mechanics of Omaha
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC is the American subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., an Italian-American automobile manufacturer registered in the Netherlands with headquarters in London, U.K., for tax purposes. . Whether your Fiat vehicle is due for scheduled maintenance or needs a major repair, our certified mobile mechanics and technicians can help with Fiat repairs. Mobile Mechanics of Omaha is the most reliable and skilled shop in Omaha Nebraska for your Fiat repair, Fiat roadside assistance, Fiat mobile mechanic, Fiat towing service or Fiat service with our ASE certified technicians and advanced facility. Service area includes Omaha, Carter Lake, Council Bluffs,Bellevue, Boys Town, La Vista, Papillion Nebraska.
CONTACT US today! The best mobile mechanics, mobile auto repair and roadside assistance service near Omaha Nebraska!
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC is the American subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., an Italian-American automobile manufacturer registered in the Netherlands with headquarters in London, U.K., for tax purposes. FCA US is one of the “Big Three” American automobile manufacturers. FCA US has its headquarters in Auburn Hills, Michigan and sells vehicles worldwide under its flagship Chrysler brand, as well as the Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Trucks. Other major divisions include Mopar, its automotive parts and accessories division, and SRT, its performance automobile division.
Walter Chrysler founded Chrysler Corporation in 1925 from the remains of the Maxwell Motor Company. He expanded the company in 1928 with the acquisition of Fargo Trucks and Dodge Brothers, and the creation of the Plymouth and DeSoto brands. Chrysler used the General Motors brand diversification and hierarchy strategy he had seen working for Buick.
Facing postwar declines in market share, productivity, and profitability, as GM and Ford were growing, Chrysler borrowed $250 million in 1954 from Prudential to pay for expansion and updated car designs.
In the 1960s the company expanded into Europe, by taking control of French, British and Spanish auto companies; Chrysler Europe was sold in 1978 to PSA Peugeot Citroën for $1.
Chrysler struggled through the 1970s to adapt to changing markets, increased US import competition, and safety and environmental regulation. The company began an engineering partnership with Mitsubishi Motors, and began selling Mitsubishi vehicles branded as Dodge and Plymouth in North America. By the late 1970s, Chrysler was on the verge of bankruptcy. It was saved by $1.5 billion in loan guarantees from the US government. New CEO Lee Iacocca was credited with returning the company to profitability in the 1980s. In 1985, Diamond-Star Motors was created, further expanding the Chrysler-Mitsubishi relationship.
In 1987, Chrysler acquired American Motors Corporation (AMC), which brought the profitable Jeep brand under the Chrysler umbrella.
In 1998, Chrysler merged with German automaker Daimler-Benz AG to form DaimlerChrysler; the merger proved contentious with investors. As a result, Chrysler was sold to Cerberus Capital Management and renamed Chrysler LLC in 2007.
Like the other Big Three automobile manufacturers, Chrysler was hit hard by the automotive industry crisis of 2008–2010. The company remained in business through a combination of negotiations with creditors, filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization on April 30, 2009, and participating in a bailout from the U.S. government through the Troubled Asset Relief Program. On June 10, 2009, Chrysler emerged from the bankruptcy proceedings with the United Auto Workers pension fund, Fiat S.p.A., and the U.S. and Canadian governments as principal owners. The bankruptcy resulted in Chrysler defaulting on over $4 billion in debts. By May 24, 2011, Chrysler finished repaying its obligations to the U.S. government five years early, although the cost to the American taxpayer was $1.3 billion. Over the next few years, Fiat gradually acquired the other parties’ shares while removing much of the weight of the loans (which carried a 21% interest rate) in a short period. On January 1, 2014, Fiat S.p.A announced a deal to purchase the rest of Chrysler from the United Auto Workers retiree health trust. The deal was completed on January 21, 2014, making Chrysler Group a subsidiary of Fiat S.p.A. In May 2014, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, NV was established by merging Fiat S.p.A. into the company. This was completed in August 2014. Chrysler Group LLC remained a subsidiary until December 15, 2014, when it was renamed FCA US LLC, to reflect the Fiat-Chrysler merger.
CALL US FOR:
- Chrysler repair
- Chrysler Roadside Assistance
- Chrysler Mobile Mechanic
- Chrysler Service
- Chrysler AC Repair & Recharge
- Chrysler Check Engine Light
- Chrysler Brake Replacement
- Chrysler Alternator Repair
- Chrysler Starter Replacement
- Chrysler Engine Belt Replacement
- Chrysler Radiator Repair
- Chrysler Fuel Pump
- Chrysler Timing Belt
- Chrysler Tune Ups
- Window Motors
- Chrysler Computer Diagnostic
- Chrysler Smog System Repair
- Chrysler Mobile Diesel Mechanic
- Chrysler Pre-Purchase Car Inspection
- Chrysler Ignition Switch/Lock & Cylinder Replacement
- Chrysler Car Towing
- Chrysler Towing Service Omaha Nebraska
- Chrysler Head Light/Tail Light Replacement
- Chrysler Mobile RV Mechanic
- Chrysler 24 Hour Mechanic Omaha Nebraska
- Chrysler Flat Tire Repair
- Chrysler Tire Change
- Chrysler Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Arlington NE Chrysler Services
- Ashland NE Chrysler Services
- Avoca IA Chrysler Services
- Avoca NE Chrysler Services
- Bellevue NE Chrysler Services
- Bennington NE Chrysler Services
- Blair NE Chrysler Services
- Boys Town NE Chrysler Services
- Carson IA Chrysler Services
- Carter Lake IA Chrysler Services
- Ceresco NE Chrysler Services
- Council Bluffs IA Chrysler Services
- Dunlap IA Chrysler Services
- Eagle NE Chrysler Services
- Elkhorn NE Chrysler Services
- Fort Calhoun NE Chrysler Services
- Fremont NE Chrysler Services
- Glenwood IA Chrysler Services
- Greenwood NE Chrysler Services
- Gretna NE Chrysler Services
- LA Vista NE Chrysler Services
- Lincoln NE Chrysler Services
- LoganIA Chrysler Services
- Louisville NE Chrysler Services
- Malvern IA Chrysler Services
- Mead NE Chrysler Services
- Missouri Valley Ia Chrysler Services
- Murray NE Chrysler Services
- Oakland IA Chrysler Services
- Omaha NE Chrysler Services
- Pacific Junction IA Chrysler Services
- Papillion NE Chrysler Services
- Plattsmouth NE Chrysler Services
- Ralston NE Chrysler Services
- Springfield NE Chrysler Services
- Underwood IA Chrysler Services
- Valley NE Chrysler Services
- Wahoo NE Chrysler Services
- Waterloo NE Chrysler Services
- Weeping Water NE Chrysler Services
- Woodbine IA Chrysler Services
- Yutan NE Chrysler Services